Dimensions: 22"h x 10"w x 8"d [H55,88 cm x W25,4 cm x D20,32 cm]
Weight: 8.2 lbs. [3.7kg.]
Total Volume: 2700 c.i. [45L]
Volume not incl. scabbard: 2200 c.i. [36L]
- Removable waist belt (for traveling, and for a better fit with some tactical gear)
- Dual hydration compatible (can hold two 3 liter hydration systems)
- Scabbard folds into bottom of pack for use with shorter weapons or when not carrying weapons
- Scabbard has new drainage and cleanout system
- High visibility interior
- Both top and double full side access to the main compartment
- Large top cover compartment with smaller inside compartments for utilities
- Ample PALS/MOLLE compatible webbing
- Fully adjustable shoulder harness
- Triple compression strap system for quick lash-on of bulky gear, and for compressing your load
- #10 zippers throughout
- Removable top cover for gun scabbard fully encloses your gun, or can be left off so you can quickdraw it.
- A pull-out sleeve in the top-cover that protects optics and allows you to fully conceal a weapon as long as 60" (152,4 cm)
The G2 is the latest evolution of the original GS05M Gunslinger pack, and both are in wide use by elite military, police, and civilians all over the world -- snipers, marksmen, and regular folks who appreciate the overwhelming utility and versatility of this product. It's a mid-sized pack with a full-width scabbard to better accommodate weapons with larger cross-sections or bulky optics. The wide scabbard also allows it to serve as an excellent laptop or military radio compartment, and because it's also wide at the bottom, users have the option of carrying weapons butt-down or butt-up. Like the G4 Operator pack, it features both front loading and top loading features, giving exceptional versatility and flexibility of use
The newest version of the G2 comes standard with our Intex-II frame system. The Intex-II is an Eberlestock innovation; it out-performs both traditional external frames and internal frames, and has the best qualities of both: the structure of an external frame without the noise and with minimal weight, and the close-ride and comfort of an internal frame pack. The Intex-II adds a new level of support and stability to the Gunslinger II, making it a compact and tough heavy-load capable pack. It can be interchanged with our Endo frame, as well as more compact, softer frame called a Gossamer frame, or can simply be removed, which effectively reverts the pack back to the traditional G2 platform.
The scabbard of the G2 folds into the bottom of the pack and is secured by a buckle. This configuration is good for shorter weapons and other gear; it also makes the scabbard a great place to carry a laptop computer.Also note the side handles; these make it easy to get the loaded pack out of a vehicle, and for mounting the pack with a heavy load.Heavy duty compression straps cause the pack to ride quiet and tight, and it can be compressed completely flat. In this photo, they are routed through the scabbard compression loops, which allows you to selectively compress the scabbard.