Ultra lightweight, low visibility, and modular plate carrier vest. Made out of 500 Denier Cordura® and strategically designed for maximum protection and utility, without the weight.
Weight of vest = 1.3 lbs
(500 Denier Cordura®, Front and Rear panel set-up without optional side pouches)
Made in the USA
Front/Rear panels and shoulder strap routing sleeves ONLY.
(Additional accessory pouches sold separately)
• Low profile front and rear hard plate carrier can hold MBAV cut soft armor as needed.
• (3) Internal magazine pouches bungee retention holds M-4, M-14, SCAR-H, and AK-47 magazines.
• Built-in front communications controller/admin pouch (holds Garmin) with side routing to minimize snag hazards. Top-opening and can be secured open.
• Flat map pocket hidden under front Admin pouch.
• Side pouch system locks into place with new S.O.TECH HVAS attachment system (patent pending). Enabling multiple configurations for a variety of body sizes.
Available accessory components:
a. Side plate/ insert pouch. b. Magazine shingle
c. Magazine pouch (M-4/SCAR-H and/or radios)
d. Radio/Comm pouch
e. Fold-down MBTR-CDR radio pouch
f. GP/5.56-7.62 link/snack/dump/storage/IFAK pouch
g. Admin Insert
h. Additional pouches to be released
• Removable routing sleeves and shoulder pads are provided on the shoulder straps and side straps. Routing sleeves conceal the hydration tubes, communications cabling, and comm wires to/from the built-in hydration bladder pocket.
• Side straps and shoulder straps are sewn webbing- to-webbing, not webbing to Cordura®, to increase frame strength of the vest.
• 1.5 inch side buckles can be adjusted to sit in front, middle, or rear of torso, based on operator preference.
• Increased range of motion for both arms.
• No obstruction to shoulder weapon.
• More comfortable when the operator is vehicle mounted (no hydration bladder hump).
Note: Non-standard colors may carry a longer production lead time. Please call for availability.